This trip takes place in the Frost Center Area, one of southern Ontario’s most accessible paddling areas. The Haliburton Highlands water trails is a wonderful combination of large and small lakes as well as rivers making this area a natural for canoeing. Our picturesque 3 day route will take us to some spectacular secluded lakes, with amazing campsites under huge pine trees.
Register / Request more information! »
Best Trip EVER !
That was one of the best trips I have ever taken! Your outfit is premier, and the professionalism was EXCEPTIONAL!! SO WAS THE FUN AND ADVENTURE!!! Can't thank all of you enough for everything! Looking forward to another adventure with you.
Trip Includes »
- All meals & Group Equipment
- Professional Guides and All Safety Equipment
- Tents & Thermarests (if needed)
- Interior Camping Permits
Not Included »
- Transportation to and from the trip rendez-vous point
- Accommodations on the night before or after the trip
- Guide Gratuities