Located in the North East corner of Algonquin Park is the Petawawa River, long considered one of Ontario’s classic whitewater canoe routes. This is a spectacular whitewater river that is relatively easily accessible. On our guided trip we will paddle from Lake Travers to McManus Lake, about 50kms over 4 days. This stretch of river offers Class 1-3 Rapids, offering an exciting challenge for novice to intermediate paddlers. Classic Canadian Shield scenery offers spectacular campsites and great wildlife viewing.
Register / Request more information! »
Upcoming Adventure Dates...
|10th July 2018||13th July 2018|
Fantastic Trip !!
Fantastic trip. Already recommended it to several friends.
Trip Includes »
- All meals & Group Equipment
- Professional Guides and All Safety Equipment
- Tents & Thermarests (if needed)
- Shuttle on Day 1
- Interior Camping Permits
- Parking for duration of trip
Not Included »
- Single Supplement (tent) Add: $30 + HST
- Transportation to and from the trip rendez-vous point
- Guide Gratuities