By popular demand, we are returning to Quebec’s Gaspe Peninsula to once again run La Riviere Bonaventure.
Enjoy one rapid, that lasts 6 days!… crystal-clear drinkable water, no mosquitoes, breathtaking mountain scenery. This is how the rivers must be in heaven. The Bonaventure has a reputation among canoeists as one the most stunningly beautiful rivers in Eastern North America. From its source high in Chic-Choc Mountains, the Bonaventure runs clean and crystal-clear towards the Baie des Chaleurs. After a bit of whitewater instruction, we’ll be able to run the rapids in open canoes; long stretches of downhill C I-II rapids are run each day.
I enjoyed the attention that the management (Erin and Matt) made to making sure we were well taken care of. The hospitality was excellent, the quality of the equipment was excellent and your choice of guides was commendable.
Trip Includes »
- Accommodations at Cime on the first and last night
- Shuttle to the river
- All meals & Group Equipment
- Tents & Thermarests (if needed)
- Camping Permits
- Professional Guides & Safety Gear
Not Included »
- Single Supplement (cime & tent) $150 + HST
- Transportation to and from the trip rendez-vous point
- Airport Shuttle
- Guide Gratuities