By popular demand, we are returning to Quebec’s Gaspe Peninsula to once again run La Riviere Bonaventure.
Enjoy one rapid, that lasts 6 days!… crystal-clear drinkable water, no mosquitoes, breathtaking mountain scenery. This is how the rivers must be in heaven. The Bonaventure has a reputation among canoeists as one the most stunningly beautiful rivers in Eastern North America. From its source high in Chic-Choc Mountains, the Bonaventure runs clean and crystal-clear towards the Baie des Chaleurs. After a bit of whitewater instruction, we’ll be able to run the rapids in open canoes; long stretches of downhill C I-II rapids are run each day.
Upcoming Adventure Dates...
|24th May 2020||31st May 2020||Custom Trip - Jay Stairs Group|
For the record, Joey is one of the most capable and engaged guides I have ever paddled with.
Trip Includes »
- Accommodations at Cime on the first and last night
- Shuttle to the river
- All meals & Group Equipment
- Tents & Thermarests (if needed)
- Camping Permits
- Professional Guides & Safety Gear
Not Included »
- Single Supplement (cime & tent) $150 + HST
- Transportation to and from the trip rendez-vous point
- Airport Shuttle
- Guide Gratuities