The French River runs from Lake Nipissing to Georgian Bay, 105kms in total. It is now designated a Provincial Park, having a combination of scenic wilderness plus the convenience of modern commercial accommodation. Interconnecting lakes and gorges, rapids and swifts provide a wide variety of water routes, scenery and recreational activities. In addition to its provincial park designation, the French River has the added distinction of being nationally recognized as a Canadian Heritage River.
We will be paddling a section of the Main Channel – from Otter Bay to Dry Pine Bay. The route is a total of approx 50kms which we plan to do over 4 days.
Thank you for your nice card, which I received yesterday. And thank you again for making 2015 one of the best years of my five decades!
Trip Includes »
- Transportation to put in (from take out)
- Canoes & Boat Launch Fees
- All meals & Group Equipment
- Professional Guides and All Safety Equipment
- Tents & Thermarests (if needed)
- Interior Camping Permits
Not Included »
- Transportation to and from the trip rendez-vous point
- Guide Gratuities