With its quartzite ridge tops, turquoise lakes and pristine forests, Killarney Provincial Park is known as the Crown Jewel of the Ontario Parks system, and has long been the ideal destination for those seeking a wilderness escape, often referred to as ‘a canoeists dream’. Killarney’s exceptionally scenic landscapes are noted for exposed white rock cliffs and crystal clear lakes. Autumn in Killarney is spectacular and a photographer’s paradise! Join us for this three-day trip combining the Bell David Lake Loop along with the spectacular Silver Dome Day Hike. This is one of the highest peaks in Ontario and is so named because of the silvery/white gleam the white quartzite gives off in the afternoon sunshine… which is a beautiful site to behold.
Best Trip EVER !
That was one of the best trips I have ever taken! Your outfit is premier, and the professionalism was EXCEPTIONAL!! SO WAS THE FUN AND ADVENTURE!!! Can't thank all of you enough for everything! Looking forward to another adventure with you.
Trip Includes »
- Campsite Thursday night pre-trip
- All meals & Group Equipment
- Professional Guides and All Safety Equipment
- Tents & Thermarests (if needed)
- Interior Camping Permits
Not Included »
- Single Supplement (tent) Add: $30 + HST
- Transportation to and from the trip rendez-vous point
- Accommodations on the night after the trip (we can arrange this)
- Guide Gratuities