With its quartzite ridge tops, turquoise lakes and pristine forests, Killarney Provincial Park is known as the Crown Jewel of the Ontario Parks system, and has long been the ideal destination for those seeking a wilderness escape, often referred to as ‘a canoeists dream’. Killarney’s exceptionally scenic landscapes are noted for exposed white rock cliffs and crystal clear lakes. Autumn in Killarney is spectacular and a photographer’s paradise! Join us for this three-day trip combining the Bell David Lake Loop along with the spectacular Silver Dome Day Hike. This is one of the highest peaks in Ontario and is so named because of the silvery/white gleam the white quartzite gives off in the afternoon sunshine… which is a beautiful site to behold.
For the record, Joey is one of the most capable and engaged guides I have ever paddled with.
Trip Includes »
- Campsite Thursday night pre-trip
- All meals & Group Equipment
- Professional Guides and All Safety Equipment
- Tents & Thermarests (if needed)
- Interior Camping Permits
Not Included »
- Single Supplement (tent) Add: $30 + HST
- Transportation to and from the trip rendez-vous point
- Accommodations on the night after the trip (we can arrange this)
- Guide Gratuities