Bring your family on a journey through Canadian history. After a ride north on the historic Polar Bear Express train we will disembark the train and take to the serene beauty of river at the whistle stop of Moose River Crossing. Over the next 4 days we will explore gypsum caves, search for fossils, wander around shorelines, paddle through fun swifts, observe wildlife, enjoy high quality back country cooking, and create wonderful memories with family and friends. If we are lucky we may even get a change to watch the northern lights dance through the night sky. We end our trip in the town of Moose Factory where we will tour Ontario’s oldest english speaking settlement, experience the local culture, and perhaps take a motor boat trip out to Ship Sands Island at the mouth of James Bay. Finally we board the Polar Bear Express for our journey home.
Upcoming Adventure Dates...
|20th July 2021||27th July 2021|
Excellent Facility & Staff
An excellent facility and great staff. The main barn is set up excellently for courses and pack outs, and the food is amazing. Will definitely be doing more courses and re-certifications there in the future.
Trip Includes »
- Polar Bear Express Train tickets (north and south)
- All meals & Group Equipment
- Professional Guides and All Safety Equipment
- Tents & Thermarests (if needed)
- Moose Factory Cultural Day
Not Included »
- Transportation to and from the trip rendez-vous point
- Boat Trip and/or Shore lunch – Shipsands Island (James Bay)
- Accommodations on the night before & after the trip (we can arrange this)
- Guide Gratuities