A wonderful opportunity for some quality time with your favourite women in your life! Mothers and daughters, friends, sisters, colleagues, really any ladies that would like an incredible adventure this summer with other fantastic women. Must be 19 years of age or older to join this trip.
Lower Missinaibi: Journey to the Northern Sky
Our Lower Missinaibi Expedition is the perfect package for those looking for a Northern Wilderness adventure, without therigours of portaging. We begin our trip with a flight over Thunderhouse Falls, and land on the Missinaibi River, 40 miles north of the last road, and the last portage. From here it is a downstream paddle to the town of Moosonee and the historic Cree settlement of Moose Factory on the James Bay coast.
After exploring these native frontier villages we return to Cochrane aboard the famous Polar Bear Express Train. This adventure combines the unique natural history of the James Bay Lowlands – the largest estuary in the world – with the colourful cultural and human history of the aboriginal and early European inhabitants.
I just want to say that MHO Adventures is a top-notch company in every aspect and I hop that I can send more people your way in the future. Cheers!
Trip Includes »
- Transportation to Hearst Air Base from Cochrane
- Floatplane to the river
- All meals & Group Equipment
- Professional Guides & Safety Equipment
- Tents & Thermarests (if needed)
- Interior Camping Permits
- Final night at Tidewater PP
- Polar Bear Express Train Tickets
Not Included »
- Airport Pick Up / Drop Off (Timmins, ON) Add: $75 + HST
- Single Supplement (Eco Lodge & tent) Add: $250 + HST
- Transportation to and from the trip rendez-vous point
- Accommodations on the night before & after the trip (we can arrange this)
- Guide Gratuities