Located in the North East corner of Algonquin Park is the Petawawa River, long considered one of Ontario’s classic whitewater canoe routes. This is a spectacular whitewater river that is relatively easily accessible. On our guided trip we will paddle from Lake Travers to McManus Lake, about 50kms over 4 days. This stretch of river offers Class 1-3 Rapids, offering an exciting challenge for novice to intermediate paddlers. Classic Canadian Shield scenery offers spectacular campsites and great wildlife viewing.
For the record, Joey is one of the most capable and engaged guides I have ever paddled with.
Trip Includes »
- All meals & Group Equipment
- Professional Guides and All Safety Equipment
- Tents & Thermarests (if needed)
- Shuttle on Day 4
- Interior Camping Permits
- Parking for duration of trip
Not Included »
- Transportation to and from the trip rendez-vous point
- Guide Gratuities