This canoe trip is the perfect warm up for all your summer adventures. Starting with some flat water to get back in the paddling groove after a long winter, we soon reach our first taste of whitewater. Our highly trained guides will teaching you all you need to know to navigate through exciting Class I and II rapids in a safe and fun manner. Your days will be spent honing your new whitewater paddling skills, swimming, fishing, enjoying gourmet food, and relaxing by the campfire.
Enjoy dark blue water, classic Canadian Shield wilderness, and even try to spot a moose as you paddle down the beautiful Spanish River.
Passion shines through....
We all had an amazing adventure thanks to the three of you. We sang your praises the entire time we were out on the river and did so all the way home. You have an incredible company and your passion for what you do shines through in the high quality trips you organize and lead. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Trip Includes »
- All food (lunch day 1 – lunch on final day)
- Group Camping Gear (Kitchen gear, tarps, tents)
- Canoes, Paddles, PFD’s, Helmets
- Professional guides
- Safety Equipment (SAT phone, First Aid Kits, Rescue Kits)
- Thermarests (if needed)
- Interior Camping Permits
- Parking for duration of trip
Not Included »
- Transportation to and from the trip rendez-vous point
- Personal Gear
- Sleeping Bag – available to rent for $30/trip
- Guide Gratuities