This canoe trip is the perfect warm up for all your summer adventures. Starting with some flat water to get back in the paddling groove after a long winter, we soon reach our first taste of whitewater. Our highly trained guides will teaching you all you need to know to navigate through exciting Class I and II rapids in a safe and fun manner. Your days will be spent honing your new whitewater paddling skills, swimming, fishing, enjoying gourmet food, and relaxing by the campfire.
Enjoy dark blue water, classic Canadian Shield wilderness, and even try to spot a moose as you paddle down the beautiful Spanish River.
Upcoming Adventure Dates...
|15th July 2022||21st July 2022|
Passionate about the Wilderness
Both guides were very passionate about the wilderness and about making the trip enjoyable for all of us. They were clearly knowledgeable about all aspects of the trip and executed everything to a tee...the leadership, the training of the clients, attention to safety measure, food preparation and respect for and care of the environment.
Trip Includes »
- All food (lunch day 1 – lunch on final day)
- Group Camping Gear (Kitchen gear, tarps, tents)
- Canoes, Paddles, PFD’s, Helmets
- Professional guides
- Safety Equipment (SAT phone, First Aid Kits, Rescue Kits)
- Thermarests (if needed)
- Interior Camping Permits
- Parking for duration of trip
Not Included »
- Transportation to and from the trip rendez-vous point
- Personal Gear
- Sleeping Bag – available to rent for $30/trip
- Guide Gratuities