This canoe trip is the perfect warm up for all your summer adventures. Starting with some flat water to get back in the paddling groove after a long winter, we soon reach our first taste of whitewater. Our highly trained guides will teaching you all you need to know to navigate through exciting Class I and II rapids in a safe and fun manner. Your days will be spent honing your new whitewater paddling skills, swimming, fishing, enjoying gourmet food, and relaxing by the campfire.
Enjoy dark blue water, classic Canadian Shield wilderness, and even try to spot a moose as you paddle down the beautiful Spanish River.
Upcoming Adventure Dates...
|26th June 2021||2nd July 2021|
Highlights are the overall experience, and terrific guides
Trip Includes »
- All food (lunch day 1 – lunch on final day)
- Group Camping Gear (Kitchen gear, tarps, tents)
- Canoes, Paddles, PFD’s, Helmets
- Professional guides
- Safety Equipment (SAT phone, First Aid Kits, Rescue Kits)
- Thermarests (if needed)
- Interior Camping Permits
- Parking for duration of trip
Not Included »
- Transportation to and from the trip rendez-vous point
- Personal Gear
- Sleeping Bag – available to rent for $30/trip
- Guide Gratuities