Check out this epic eight day sea kayak trip along Newfoundland’s northern coast. Paddle amongst the icebergs that have floated south from Greenland and visit seldom visited Maritime fishing communities. The capelin should be running, so hopefully we will be visited by some migrating whales on our journey.
An ideal trip for paddlers of all skill levels, this is expedition sea kayaking at it’s best – a perfect balance between experiencing wilderness and Newfoundland coastal culture. We promise that this will be a trip of a lifetime!
This trip is being run in partnership with our friends at Cape LaHave Adventures
Upcoming Adventure Dates
|Jun 08, 2024 - Jun 15, 2024||Register Now|
- All meals (from Lunch Day 2 – Lunch Day 8)
- Group equipment
- Kayaks, Paddles, PFD’s, Wetsuits
- Professional guides
- All safety equipment (SAT phone, first aid kits, rescue kits)
- Tents & Thermarests
- 7 nights of camping
- Transportation from Gander Airport to trip location on Day 1 and return on last day
- Transportation to and from the trip rendez-vous point (Gander, NFL)
- Sleeping Bag (available for rent)
- Guide Gratuities