This trip takes place in the Frost Center Area, one of southern Ontario’s most accessible paddling areas. The Haliburton Highlands water trails is a wonderful combination of large and small lakes as well as rivers making this area a natural for canoeing. Our picturesque 3 day route will take us to some spectacular secluded lakes, with amazing campsites under huge pine trees.
Passionate about the Wilderness
Both guides were very passionate about the wilderness and about making the trip enjoyable for all of us. They were clearly knowledgeable about all aspects of the trip and executed everything to a tee...the leadership, the training of the clients, attention to safety measure, food preparation and respect for and care of the environment.
Trip Includes »
- All meals & Group Equipment
- Professional Guides and All Safety Equipment
- Tents & Thermarests (if needed)
- Interior Camping Permits
Not Included »
- Transportation to and from the trip rendez-vous point
- Accommodations on the night before or after the trip
- Guide Gratuities