This trip takes place in the Frost Center Area, one of southern Ontario’s most accessible paddling areas. The Haliburton Highlands water trails is a wonderful combination of large and small lakes as well as rivers making this area a natural for canoeing. Our picturesque 3 day route will take us to some spectacular secluded lakes, with amazing campsites under huge pine trees.
We just got back from our family trip on the Moose river. It was OUTSTANDING. Our guides, Darwin and Michael were world class.
The scenery and wildlife were amazing. Our whole family had an incredible time and will have memories and experiences that will last a lifetime. Couldn't have been better organized and more professional. Thanks again and we look forward to the next adventure!!
Trip Includes »
- All meals & Group Equipment
- Professional Guides and All Safety Equipment
- Tents & Thermarests (if needed)
- Interior Camping Permits
Not Included »
- Transportation to and from the trip rendez-vous point
- Accommodations on the night before or after the trip
- Guide Gratuities