This trip takes place in the Frost Center Area, one of southern Ontario’s most accessible paddling areas. The Haliburton Highlands water trails is a wonderful combination of large and small lakes as well as rivers making this area a natural for canoeing. Our picturesque 3 day route will take us to some spectacular secluded lakes, with amazing campsites under huge pine trees.
Upcoming Adventure Dates...
|3rd July 2020||5th July 2020|
|6th July 2020||8th July 2020|
Highlights are the overall experience, and terrific guides
Trip Includes »
- All meals & Group Equipment
- Professional Guides and All Safety Equipment
- Tents & Thermarests (if needed)
- Interior Camping Permits
Not Included »
- Transportation to and from the trip rendez-vous point
- Accommodations on the night before or after the trip
- Guide Gratuities