This trip takes place in the Frost Center Area, one of southern Ontario’s most accessible paddling areas. The Haliburton Highlands water trails is a wonderful combination of large and small lakes as well as rivers making this area a natural for canoeing. Our picturesque 3 day route will take us to some spectacular secluded lakes, with amazing campsites under huge pine trees.
Upcoming Adventure Dates...
I enjoyed the attention that the management (Erin and Matt) made to making sure we were well taken care of. The hospitality was excellent, the quality of the equipment was excellent and your choice of guides was commendable.
Trip Includes »
- All meals & Group Equipment
- Professional Guides and All Safety Equipment
- Tents & Thermarests (if needed)
- Interior Camping Permits
Not Included »
- Transportation to and from the trip rendez-vous point
- Accommodations on the night before or after the trip
- Guide Gratuities