This trip takes place in the Frost Center Area, one of southern Ontario’s most accessible paddling areas. The Haliburton Highlands water trails is a wonderful combination of large and small lakes as well as rivers making this area a natural for canoeing. Our picturesque 3 day route will take us to some spectacular secluded lakes, with amazing campsites under huge pine trees.
Passion shines through....
We all had an amazing adventure thanks to the three of you. We sang your praises the entire time we were out on the river and did so all the way home. You have an incredible company and your passion for what you do shines through in the high quality trips you organize and lead. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Trip Includes »
- All meals & Group Equipment
- Professional Guides and All Safety Equipment
- Tents & Thermarests (if needed)
- Interior Camping Permits
Not Included »
- Transportation to and from the trip rendez-vous point
- Accommodations on the night before or after the trip
- Guide Gratuities