Join us this spring to warm up for a summer of paddling!
NEW this year we are offering a 2-day Whitewater Warm Up Weekend. Join us for two days of clinical style instruction, starting with practicing basic strokes and maneuvers. By the second day you will be having fun in Class II rapids.
Run by our MHO Guide Team, who are all Paddle Canada Whitewater Instructors.
The weekend will take place at Palmer Rapids on the Madawaska River and we will base ourselves at the Paddler’s Coop.
*Those booked on a 2024 Guided Trip with us will receive a 25% discount when registering
Upcoming Adventure Dates
|Jun 08, 2024 - Jun 09, 2024||Register Now|
- All meals (from Breakfast Day 1 – Lunch Day 2)
- Group equipment
- Canoes, paddles, PFD’s, helmets
- Professional guides/instructors
- All safety equipment (SAT phone, first aid kits, rescue kits)
- Tents & Thermarests
- dry bags for personal gear
- camping fees
- Parking for duration of weekend
- Transportation to and from the trip rendez-vous point
- Guide gratuities
- Sleeping bag *available to rent
- Camping Friday night $23/person